Here at Magee, during the pandemic we continue to provide inpatient and outpatient services with appropriate modifications to ensure the safety of our patients, families and staff.
We want to update you on the status of services at our outpatient centers: Magee Riverfront, Magee Watermark, Magee at Oxford Valley and Magee Cherry Hill. All four centers are open and have appointments available. Magee’s Wellness Center remains closed until further notice.
Physical, occupational and speech therapy services are available to individuals with a current physician’s prescription. If you need to update your prescription, please contact your doctor, or you can schedule an appointment with a Magee doctor by calling 215-587-3406.
Safety is our top priority. Magee is following all guidelines put forth by the CDC, as well as the states of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. To that end, we have implemented a number of changes at our facilities. These include:
- An enhanced, daily deep-cleaning process and cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day
- One-to-one care for each patient
- Protective masks for all staff and patients. We will provide this to you upon arrival.
- Limiting the number of appointments available to ensure social distancing
- Daily temperature checks taken at the door to closely monitor for symptoms of COVID
In addition to these policy changes, we are asking that our clients follow a few guidelines to help all of us stay safe:
- Please limit caregivers to one person and only when necessary
- No children will be permitted in the building
- We kindly ask that you arrange transportation as close to your appointment time as possible
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us. We are happy to discuss these policies with you and do our best to alleviate your concerns. We look forward to serving your healthcare needs.
Magee Riverfront: 215-218-3900
Magee Watermark: 215-496-0797
Magee Oxford Valley: 267-789-2914
Magee Cherry Hill: 856-922-5089