Are you thinking about participating in the 2016 Philadelphia Marathon weekend? If you are, run with Magee and support Magee’s wheelchair sports teams!
As an official charity partner, we are currently putting together able-bodied runners and wheelchair users to race for Magee. We take care of all the online registration, so no need to register yourself online.
- Full Marathon: $500 minimum fundraising commitment
- Half Marathon: $400 minimum fundraising commitment
- Rothman 8K: $100 minimum fundraising commitment
Fundraising Commitment includes:
- Race entry
- Team Magee Marathon Weekend t-shirt
- Team Magee water bottle
- Free parking close to the race start, subject to availability
- Access to discounted hotel rooms at Sheraton Downtown (cost is runner’s responsibility)
- Supporting Magee’s wheelchair sports teams.
Everyone can support Magee by sponsoring one or more of the Team Magee runners. If you want to be part of Team Magee, but do not want to run, join the Let Them Run Team. Make a gift of $26.20 ($1 for every mile in a Full Marathon) to support the runners of Team Magee!
To participate in the Marathon (half or full) or Rothman 8K with Magee, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-587-3145. Magee will take care of your race registration. For official race information, including registration, course maps, past marathon results, visit philadelphiamarathon.com.