Facts & Figures
- Magee Rehabilitation is a member of Jefferson Health. Learn more about the Jefferson Enterprise (PDF).
- U.S. News & World Report has ranked Magee as one of the best rehabilitation hospitals in the region and nation.
- In conjunction with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Magee serves as the Regional Spinal Cord Injury Center of the Delaware Valley.
- Our brain injury rehab program was the very first to be accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- Magee is a non-profit hospital.
- Philadelphia Magazine recognizes “Top Docs” in the region. Dr Guy Fried, Magee’s Medical Director has been named for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, along with Dr Barbara Brown (stroke) and Dr Christopher Formal (spinal cord injury).